Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 10:00:33 PM
if you are off the bench cold and have had four at bats in the last month and a half would you take a pitch or a two to try and get settled in

I just didn't want to comment on that.  Savor the moment there Dom.  What's the hurry?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Hawk on October 20, 2010, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2010, 10:00:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 09:58:53 PM
why do the giant fans go crazy on EVERY foul tip

because they're idiot iceholes.

I mean its bad at CBP too.. I hate when I'm at games and fans go nuts for any ball that's hit to the outfield.

More idiot iceholes. That drives me crazy too. Every pop out...the douches think its gone.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hawk on October 20, 2010, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2010, 10:00:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 09:58:53 PM
why do the giant fans go crazy on EVERY foul tip

because they're idiot iceholes.

I mean its bad at CBP too.. I hate when I'm at games and fans go nuts for any ball that's hit to the outfield.

Yeah, you do get a lot of that all over the league.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

farg you Durbin.. farg you cody ross.

Sgt PSN

You'd think that Greg Gross might mention to Dom that it's ok to take a pitch or 2 before sending him out there.

Don Ho

It's not even a surprise any more with these clowns.  Get some balls you fag and pitch to Burrell.

ice grillin you

every pitch durbin is throwing looks exactly the same and they all are moving into the zone for the most part
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

see that ball move right into the bat

thats what im talking about

Hawk

Game over... good call with zesty Durbin.. stick a fork into these farging losers.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

Why. Do. You. farging. Retards. Keep. Giving. Him. The. Same. farging. Pitch. Retards. Every single one of them.

Don Ho

Chad Durbin, reliable?

Pat Burrell makes it to third.  

This is the Phillies first time in the playoffs right?

MDS

Quote from: Hawk on October 20, 2010, 10:06:56 PM
Game over... good call with zesty Durbin.. stick a fork into these farging losers.

lol

goodbye

turn it off hater. if they win you cant celebrate.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wow that hit the line less than like two feet from the ump