2010 Winter Olympics

Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on February 26, 2010, 04:45:54 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2010, 03:51:34 PM
even for a semi final this game sounds like great competitive olympic hockey...the question is...is there any other kind

this game is infinitely better than and more watchable than any non-flyers playoff game ever

youve never seen a flyers game but if you had you would know that flyers caps from earlier this year was infintely better than any game in this olympics...and thats just one game

hell the dallas atlanta nba game right now is better than anything this olympics has had to offer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i cant remember the last time ive watched a regular season game but i do watch most playoff games, or least most parts of them. and yes, good bball destroys good hockey.

with that said i think we can end this discussion by saying that you are fat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

The BIGSTUD

Looks like it will be USA vs Canada rematch.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

PhillyGirl

and then he was all...

"I won the 8th medal of my career the next day"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Speed skating is like playing offensive line.  Just like you can call holding on every play you could call interference during every race.

Those blades they skate on are mind boggling.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

spped skating is like fly fishing.....no one cares

shorebird

ice grillin you

^^^^^
middle american taking offense to a fly fishing joke

shorebird

Not taking offense, just pointing out fact. Not to mention I'm as far from middle america as you can get without getting wet. Which proves that you are an ignorant racist who groups people and labels them becuause of your meaningless opinions based on nothing more than geography, political party, or skin color.

shorebird

Rome

Five hours twenty minutes and counting...

MDS

you knew this was gonna happen when usa was saying "if we lose we have a silver medal, which is awesome!"