40, Brett Favre, inevitable HoF
40, Joe Ferguson
40, Jim Hart
40, Brad Johnson
40, Sonny Jurgensen, HoF
40, Dave Krieg
40, Johnny Unitas, HoF
40, Wade Wilson, was on an active roster in his last year but didn't play

i wonder how many of these guys played their last seven years without missing a game

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 26, 2010, 02:12:02 AM
He won't lose his flawless mechanics and accuracy because he turned a year older; he'll lose it because he turned two years older

or SEVEN years older

or he might lose the desire to go thru another training camp at age 37 or 38 or 40 and just not wanna play anymore

theres a lot of reasons only one person in the history of the league has even come close to what munson is proclaiming "easy"

Quote from: Munson on January 25, 2010, 10:16:01 PM
You're arguing things that havn't happened before and you have no reason to believe they will.

it has happened before...in fact its happening right now

and im not arguing anything but your absurd claim that peyton could "easily" do it when hes farging SEVEN years away

and speaking of arguing things that havent happened...

Quote from: Munson on January 25, 2010, 09:57:25 PM
The only way he misses out is if retires unexpectedly early.

Don't know where you're getting your numbers at IGY but as of right now he'd break the record in week 14 of the 2014 season. That's not 7 years.

And no, he's never been seriously injured in season, he enjoys the best protection in the NFL, and his skills have yet to diminish even one decimal. You're arguing things that have not happened yet and things he hasn't given you any indication that will happen.

You can keep betting against him....the dude is a machine. The GOAT machine.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

as usual everyone gets it but you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

munson is a machine.  the DUMB machine.

this argument is mind numbingly retarded btw. 

Munson

I love your lack of math skills IGY. 4 and 14/16ths of a season, which he could very very very very easily play, does not equate to 7 years older.

But you keep running with that.

Edit-I think it's actually 5 and a half seasons, not 4 and a half...still not 7 years older.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

i wonder if you really typed "zesty" there.if so, bravo, because i laughed.if not, it's still funny, only slightly less funny.sort of like munson is only slightly slower than the roadrunner.

Munson

Maybe if I strap and acme rocket to myself it'll backfire and blow up IGY.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Munson on January 26, 2010, 07:32:51 PM
Maybe if I strap and acme rocket to myself it'll backfire and blow up IGY.

fail
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.