Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Will you and Sorvok play your dang computer games this week already! I'm ready to whoop your butt again PP  ;)
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

Just got done class tonight. Wiped out. I'll knock out my CPU game tomorrow night.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

Class?  You and DMF learning to read together?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

been meaning to ask.....how's the online game play vs other players been so far?  i've never played a single game online but i've heard both good and bad.  what do the inmate here think of the madden online play? 

PhillyPhanInDC

Online it's pretty sweet. You can pick whoever's playbook you want for offense and defense. It seems to flow pretty well, and there aren't as many fluky, bullshtein plays as I've seen in the past.

Quote from: Diomedes on January 26, 2010, 10:18:15 PM
Class?  You and DMF learning to read together?

No.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Yeah its pretty much just like playing normally. The only flaw I've noticed is the kick meter isn't exactly how it is in regular game. You have to flick it earlier to get full strength kicks. The only time where I can see it mattering is if your lined up for the longest field goal distance your kicker can hit. Then you might have a problem.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

I think I am done with Marc Bulger as my QB in this league. He's just awful, but magnificent on extremely short passes. Anything more than 5-7 yards and the ball floats or is inaccurate. Collinsworth actually commentated on it twice last night, as I barely beat the CPU run taterskins. I pulled Bulger for Josh Freeman at the end of the half when Bulger hoisted a horrible pass on a fade that was picked and almost returned for a TD. Hopefully the rookies progress fast.....

phattymatty

i advanced the season this morning.  i have a bye this week so hurry up shteinheads.  i'm pretty sure its all CPU opponents this week.

PhillyPhanInDC

mussa

Can't tonight. Probably tomorrow night if your available. If not my weekend is full. Monday night is always good as well.

PhillyPhanInDC

I'm out of town from Mon-Wed, so it'll have to be tomorrow night. I am usually on playing CoD2, so if you see me on shoot me a message and we'll do it.

mussa

PhillyPhanInDC

Mussa,
You want to swing a trade for a DE? I'm looking to deal Aaron Schobel (86 OVR) for a some offensive help. Take a look.

mussa

I was thinking of that when you originally posted that. Who would you want? I got 4 good receivers. 2 of them(Britt, Heyward Bey) are rookies who will prob be studs in a year or 2. I prob should keep my RB's since Westbrook gets injured often.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 28, 2010, 02:23:09 PM
I prob should keep my RB's since Westbrook gets injured often.

so what you're saying is the game's pretty realistic.