Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

mussa

Would love to get more players, but I'm sure the more we get the more difficult it will be to schedule games, draft, etc....
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

I think 8 is probably just right.

DMF, is eight good? Or 9?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhanInDC

I have some good DEs, more than can start. I'd like to trade Aaron Schobel (86OVR at either end) for some offensive talent if anyone is interested. Going through the rosters is pretty awful. If you want some pass rush, shoot me an offer.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Just realized I have a bye week 4. Hurry up fargers. Then its me and PPinDC Week 5

PhillyPhanInDC

DMF played a great game, but I should have won it. Slow ass Marc Bulger cost me points with the clock ticking down in the half, could have had a chip shot FG had Bulger hustled down and spiked the ball. He got out run by the entire offense and defense.

I also had a silly 98 yard pick six that would have been nice to add to the highlights section. Not sure how to do that yet.....

mussa

yeah really. curious on that myself. although it could be a pain in the ass if you have to wait for it to upload while trying to play a game with another person...

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on January 22, 2010, 03:05:22 PM
DMF played a great game, but I should have won it. Slow ass Marc Bulger cost me points with the clock ticking down in the half, could have had a chip shot FG had Bulger hustled down and spiked the ball. He got out run by the entire offense and defense.

I also had a silly 98 yard pick six that would have been nice to add to the highlights section. Not sure how to do that yet.....

No, no you shouldn't have.  I threw  4 ints. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 24, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
No, no you shouldn't have.  I threw  4 ints.  

What I meant to say was that I saw some plays I should have had. I'm starting to get a little better at the game, but I doubt I'll get a win against a non-CPU team this season.

mussa

It must of booted me from the league again. I have no idea how this is happening

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: mussa on January 25, 2010, 10:34:38 AM
It must of booted me from the league again. I have no idea how this is happening

It much be the amount of suck you bring to the table.

mussa

PhillyPhanInDC