2009 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, November 05, 2009, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

The BIGSTUD

I know a girl who farged Pat Burrell and she had a similar story to that.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

burrell pulls some top quality tail so the only way you know her is the same way munson knows miss teen delaware.......by going through their garbage

The BIGSTUD

I didn't farg her. She's a sister of someone I know. Wouldn't call him a friend necessarily, but we talk now and then.

After Burrell farged her, he said "You just got farged by Pat Burrell" and walked out of the room.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

pat burrell is like the chuck norris of sex.   

PhillyGirl

Quote from: King Cole on January 08, 2010, 04:35:19 PM
I didn't farg her. She's a sister of someone I know. Wouldn't call him a friend necessarily, but we talk now and then.

After Burrell farged her, he said "You just got farged by Pat Burrell" and walked out of the room.

omg. LMFAO

thats farging horrible, but omg. LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Myers signed a 1-yr deal with the Wades to be a starter

Rome

how is it that you knew that before the guy who actually lives in houston?

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

For some reason I actually had work to do today. A Friday when I was trying to be a slacker and I got bombarded.

But I knew this was gonna happen. They mentioned it awhile back and I was talking to my boy at work, huge Stros fan, and told him that any Phillie who hits the market will end up here.

Hello Pete Happy and Brett Myers.

The BIGSTUD

Man, Ed Wade is really making things happen in Houston.