No Hippos Jai Alai Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 28, 2009, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

yay

Name me a better option. He might suck as a GM but he knows more about basketball than both the Ed's.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather have a strong GM. In a league where bad contracts can cripple a team, you need that strength, IMO.

Get a strong GM and dig some assistant off a bench somewhere. Or get Avery Johnson.

reese125

They did pull an assistant of a bench...his name is Eddie Jordan.

Time for a real coach. Sure..Avery Johnson will work, but I highly doubt hes in the mood for this team.

ice grillin you

i dont really get the eddie jordan joke but i believe phreak is talking about a up and comer....like a monty williams type

i like the idea of buldenholzer...id glady take anything off the popovich family tree
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yes, an up and comer.

Someone to grow with the team.

Get a savvy GM who can assemble the right pieces, and get a guy who can coach. Let the young bucks do their thing.

SD

sounds like Johnny Davis and Brad Greenberg

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

I never minded DC as much as some fans despised him, can't really hate on him for this:
QuoteColeman has filed for bankruptcy and owes creditors $4.7 million, most of which he lost in failed attempts to stimulate Detroit's struggling local economy. His lawyer Mark B. Berke explained the reasons for Coleman's financial struggles.

phattymatty

ha.  stimulating the detroit economy is a nice way of saying blowing all his money on useless shtein. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 12, 2010, 08:59:27 AM
I never minded DC as much as some fans despised him, can't really hate on him for this:
QuoteColeman has filed for bankruptcy and owes creditors $4.7 million, most of which he lost in failed attempts to stimulate Detroit's struggling local economy. His lawyer Mark B. Berke explained the reasons for Coleman's financial struggles.

if true thats actually pretty sad

SD

Sgt PSN

following the score online, they really had me worried there for a minute.  but they came through in crunch time when it really mattered.  great loss. 

MDS

it helps but its too little, too late

they should and could be 5 wins behind where they are now and be primed for the 3 spot, which gives them a hell of a chance at the 1 and cha boi john wall. and even though igy hates reality, a wall/jeru backcourt would be god like.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its amazing to me that you can completely validate to yourself the phillies letting cliff lee go...but cant recognize the fact that the sixers never had a chance at wall

DH

I'm hearing theres a good chance Stefanski gets the boot today..