Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Messi on penalty kicks just isn't fair

Rome

All-time GOAT status is on the line in the next 45 minutes.  Not every day you get to see something like this actually happen.  I know soccer isn't everyone's thing but this is some legitimately legendary shtein happening right now.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 18, 2022, 11:11:07 AM
All-time GOAT status is on the line in the next 45 minutes.  Not every day you get to see something like this actually happen.  I know soccer isn't everyone's thing but this is some legitimately legendary shtein happening right now.

nice jinx jef with one f
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Rome

Diomedes

soccer is so boring!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The kid who committed that hand ball should probably just go straight to the Swiss Embassy and ask for asylum right now.

PhillyPhreak54

This is fargin bonkers

Rome

SD

Great game. Now put the Birds on Fox

Don Ho

You lucky bastiches got to watch World Cup and go right into the birds game I just couldn't get up at 5 o'clock this morning to watch it but even knowing the outcome I can't wait to watch
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Rome

Ronaldo took the oil money.  $75M/YR through 2025.  Disgusting but whatever.