Your Philadelphia 76ers 2009 Playoff Thread

Started by ice grillin you, April 16, 2009, 09:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

one of the single worst performances ive ever seen in must win game

get miller the farg outta here...his defense is unbelievably bad and his lack of explosiveness is annoying as farg...i would give a decade off my life to trade up and get ricky rubio but obviously thats not happening...but this is a pretty good year for getting a potentially good point guard...no one to fap over like rajon rondo but i like johnny flynn quite a bit and i absolutely love jeff teagues massive upside

still need a shooter...still need interior toughness...ironically what they actually need is a player of elton brands size with the athleticism of the godfather...instead they have a string bean who gets pushed around and an old guy who isnt active at all any more...they need a young active PF...like a leon powe
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

i think the sixers will have a legit shot at wayne ellington from NC. scoop him

ice grillin you

of course he should be there...hes not even a guaranteed first rounder...he has no handle and not nearly a good enough shot to overcome that...in other words hell farging no on wayne ellington

reese125

ice grillin you

SD_Eagle5

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20090501_Iguodala_calls_for_Sixers_shake-up.html

QuoteAs for coach Tony DiLeo, the team's assistant GM who replaced Maurice Cheeks in December and led the club to the playoffs, well, Iguodala didn't exactly endorse his soft-spoken boss.

"We'll see about that," he said, when asked whether DiLeo should return. "We'll talk. We'll try to get the best-case scenario."

Good riddance

SunMo

not that i care about DiLeo...but who the farg is Iguodala with "We'll see about that"

ice grillin you

theo did much worse than that....he farging harpooned him

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2009, 09:45:45 AM
not that i care about DiLeo...but who the farg is Iguodala with "We'll see about that"

It's not only him, Ratliff calls Sixers coaching too soft
QuoteAsked whether he felt he could, as a veteran presence, have helped, he said, "It ain't about veterans."

"The coaches are responsible for guys [being] prepared and playing," he said. "They have to hold guys accountable. It's been that way all year, so you couldn't expect anything different.

"You have to step up and get into guys. If [as the coach] you don't have that type of personality, to be able to go at guys . . . "

I'm not putting all the blame on Dileo but changes need to be made and they need to start with him.

SunMo

yeah, i heard that.  if Stefanski had any inclination of bringing him back, that's over now.

SunMo

larry brown would be the perfect coach for this team...

ice grillin you

theres no farging way he was coming back...how the hell do you hire a front office guy to coach a pro team whose last job was 20 years ago in europe...

the minute brand went down stefanski basically wrote the season off and hired dileo to get them to the summer...i dont even think stefanski expected to make the playoffs with dileo

rjs246

So now its nothing but farging baseball until August. farg.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

stefanski goes from soft to angel soft when it comes to grabbing in your face coaches who motivate players

and iggy calling shots now on his sit down meeting with stefanski on who to bring in? wow

how he even has the ball to say that (max player or not) just shows you how disorganized that organization really is