Your Philadelphia 76ers 2009 Playoff Thread

Started by ice grillin you, April 16, 2009, 09:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Their offense looks terrible now.  I always worry when a bad  3 pt shooting team decides they are going to make a lot of 3s in a half.  Sure enough, they come out in the 2nd half and decide they can keep shooting jumpers.  Eventually the percentages catch back up with them.

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles_Legendz

Ok the Magic are at the foul limit with 8:30 left in the game.  Go to the farging hoop (and make FTs)

reese125

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 26, 2009, 08:30:11 PM
Their offense looks terrible now.  I always worry when a bad  3 pt shooting team decides they are going to make a lot of 3s in a half.  Sure enough, they come out in the 2nd half and decide they can keep shooting jumpers.  Eventually the percentages catch back up with them.

they only decide to do become a 3pt team because they know Howard will swat/alter their shtein if they come in the lane. You already saw what happens when he Howard sits on the bench...they all want to to take it strong to the hole

Eagles_Legendz

They know what Howard does.   They still need to go to the hoop because they aren't a jumpshooting team.

Eagles_Legendz

Lou has been atrocious this entire series.  Jeez.

reese125

nm

reese125

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 26, 2009, 08:44:13 PM
They know what Howard does.   They still need to go to the hoop because they aren't a jumpshooting team.

preaching to the choir brother...perfect example right there

Miller has a fast break and the 2 others with him spread on the wing. the same shtein happens in the half court..these guys dont consistently cut to the basket leaving your guard alone one-on-one or one-on-two. shtein is tough to watch

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, he doesn't want to "sell out," actually learn how to write, and possibly get recognized and/or paid for it. 

MDS

i dont whore myself out for awards, even now. there are like bullshtein temple department of journalism awards and i could care less about them. i know you love me but back to the sixers

ROLLIN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

i think they should run the same play nick nolte drew up at the end of blue chips.  dalembert can totally do it.