Your Philadelphia 76ers 2009 Playoff Thread

Started by ice grillin you, April 16, 2009, 09:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 16, 2009, 12:53:28 PM
Where's MDS with his unfunny joke about me saying the Sixers are gonna win it all?

hes to busy telling everyone how much no one cares about hockey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Fine. The Sixers will lose game 5 but win game 6.

MDS

phreak you are an unearthly large homer and you might not admit it but part of you thinks they can pull it off. this will especially evident if they are in the game after 1 qtr

igy no one cares about hockey, i think you know this. south of the mason dixon line it doesnt even exist.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i didnt say people cared...i just said you were probably somewhere caring about how much people dont care about hockey

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2009, 03:37:52 PM
phreak you are an unearthly large homer and you might not admit it but part of you thinks they can pull it off. this will especially evident if they are in the game after 1 qtr

igy no one cares about hockey, i think you know this. south of the mason dixon line it doesnt even exist.

Pander to your audience, sportswriter. Pump up the home team fans!

How on earth would I think that a team who has lost 7 straight is going to beat anyone let alone an Orlando team who can ball?

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I want them to win, but it ain't happening. It'd be a miracle. Has any team ever gone in so cold and won a game yet alone a series?

PhillyPhreak54

15 minutes....let's see what they can do. I'm not too optimistic, and I hope somehow they can control Howard on the boards. If they can get out and run, they have a shot. But if Orlando makes it a half-court game they are gonna get whipped.

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 19, 2009, 05:17:22 PM
15 minutes....let's see what they can do. I'm not too optimistic, and I hope somehow they can control Howard on the boards. If they can get out and run, they have a shot. But if Orlando makes it a half-court game they are gonna get whipped.

let howard have his...ill give him 25 pts worth of dunks if it means the magic didnt hit 10 three pointers in the game...key to the series is defending the three