2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus

farging

CHRIST!!!!!!!

They got whupped by a team that:

1. was 0-6 in their last six road games, getting swept by Milwaukee and Cincy.

2. Fired their manager and are playing it out

3. Started a pitcher who hadn't won a game in TWO years.

LBIggle

PhillyPhreak54

These fargs are going to lose the division...

ATL has ripped off another 7 game streak. They have won 15 of 17!

Phils have a 4 game lead.

The pitching can not get a goddamn LLWS team out right now.

Epic choke forthcoming.

Rome

MDS

lol this almost might just be worth it to see phreaks head explode
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

well at least Atlanta can't catch them before the end of this series, so there's that...

btw Saturday's game was moved to FOX

MDS

Better chance of happening
1 igy gets wheels' book
2 easy attends professional sporting event
3 phillies win nl east
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If they lose tonight, then it will be over.

I mean, isn't it already a given that this grease fire of a team isn't going to get out of the first round?

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Wilton Lopez is the rookie making his first big league start tonight...

over/under on how many hits the Phils eek out against him: 5

Don Ho

Hunter Pence may look like a skinny shtein but man does he hustlle and plays with some fire.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS