2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

farg

there's the bloop...right into Blake's glove.

motherfarger

JIMMY - its all on you cuz....PLEASE

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

batting lee last night and in several of these blowouts not getting people like dobbs get some work has been stupid by charlie as well...how you expect someone like greg dobbs to come off the bench with like one at bat in the last three weeks and face a broxton
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I hope he walks Jimmy. That's hard to do, but I have more confidence in Vic...and the DOdgers fans hate him so that would be great

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

L@JWEDKJG!DLJHELDGLWJGHLQJKHL:KHL:@KEDL@KEH:@KECL:@JEKCL@JEKCL@JEKCP:UIGFJ@GELCJ@GBECLJ@GE

P:@K#IHDL@KDGLJ@!GDL@!

JIMMY!!!

Eagles_Legendz

farg YES EIRPUIOSAUFIOPSDHFPIUSDHSDIDSFHUSIDPFUDSIOFDSF

SKDFPUSIODFUIPDSFYPISDGWE

PhillyPhanInDC

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

@@#(_@*#@*#(@#**(_(_(U_A(S(USDA(_*(*_DSA(*DAS*((*_SAD(*_DSA*((_*SDA(_*SDA(_*DS_A*((_SDA