2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Can you overuse words out of IGYs mouth more? I know I never get tired of it.

PhillyPhreak54

Part of me wants the game to be called tomorrow because it is going to be so damn cold. But if they postpone then game 4 gets pushed to Monday and 5 stays on Tuesday. But I won't be able to see either because of having to fly home from Buffalo on Tuesday night.

I hope they play tomorrow and they can wrap it up in 4.

Don Ho

What time would the game be if moved to Monday?  Knowing MLB it'll stay at 7 PM MST and if there's a game 5 it'll be at 2:30 PM EST the next day.  Selig you putz.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

game would be at about the same time on monday, cant start it until 3 or 4 est anyway

if they need to go to tuesday, it depends on the alds games. but, im guessing theyre going to do everything they can to get the games in this weekend
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

BigEd76

MDS

lol @ baseball

2 games up against florida/lsu, 0 against whatever zesty games are on now

also their idiocy forces a possible no day off flight from colorado to philly. farging selig.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I hate that mother farging Selig.  He doesn't know how lucky he is.  If the Phils had lost that game 5 last year due to his asinine decision to play in that monsoon he would have never left the park alive.

Munson