i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Drunkmasterflex

All these CGs from Lee hopefully he doesn't get burned out by the time the playoffs role around. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

Cliff Lee is absolutely unconscious.

Two hit complete game.

Ridiculous.

QB Eagles

Rome

Wheels said Lee looked like Lefty tonight and I agree with that.  His strikes to balls ratio was like 8 to 2.

Crazy good.

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

1. Lee is a gotdamn pimp. When he hit 100 pitches the breakdown was 77/23.

2. Does he have more hits than Eric Bruntlett yet? Talk about a paycheck thief. What the hell does Eric Bruntlett do to deserve a spot on this roster?!

3. Yes, Ibanez has been pretty bad since he got hurt. Probably still suffering. I think he rushed back for the AS game.

MDS

Ibanez is suffering for a combo of being hurt and coming back to earth. He is not a .330, 40 hr guy. He was producing wayyyy over his career averages and at some point it all had to come crashing down. At this point Ben Francisco or Greg Dobbs should get some starts.

And they are 19 games over .500 and 5.5 up in the East which they already won yet a loss tomorrow and a you pusssssssssssies will cry about it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Yeah Ibanez starting actually slumping a little about two weeks before he got hurt.  He still is pretty damn good, though he has been striking out way too much. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

Except for that HR he hit at Wrigley, Ibanez has looked like absolute shtein at the plate the past month.  Agree that what we saw earlier this season was not going to last.  He is not a 40 HR nor a .330 hitter.   Let's hope he pulls out of this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bobbyinlondon

How do you guys feel about Bill Conlin, in his article today , saying that Victorino is the best defensive CF the Phils have ever had--over guys like Whitey and Garry Lee. I never saw Ashburn play, but Maddox was damn good in his heyday.

ice grillin you

i also cant speak on ashburn but no way victorino was better than maddox

MDS

vics not even great at judging balls. id call him good. he makes up for it on speed. arm is stellar though.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.