2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

These iceholes are 1 for their last THIRTY EIGHT with RISP.

Horrible

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

I guess the AL pitcher isn't having that much trouble adjusting to hitting...

PhillyGirl

QB Eagles

Lee gave up a run, he sucks.  >:(

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sgt PSN

Looks like I went to the wrong game. Last night blew. Chan ho was warming up in left center right in front of us and was talking ish to giants fans though so I guess that was cool. Or not.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhanInDC

Matt Stairs in for "offensive production" against the likely Cy Young winner = brilliant. Paul Bako needs to learn how to apply a farging tag.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

and one win tomorrow and they go 4-3 on a west coast road trip. how they lost those 3 games is irrelevant. they were gonna happen anyway.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.