2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Burrell got the biggest ovation of all of them.  Gillick was crying like a baby throughout.  Good stuff.  Time to win...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i feel bad for the fans who have been down at the park to see all the ceremonies in the first series after a title and gotta watch three days of complete and utter garbage

MDS

it would be great if pro scheduling was like college.

like when unc does they thing next year theyll get unc greensboro and la salle or something to come to the dean dome for their national title party games. why couldnt the phillies sked the pirates or something now so they could get the win on top of the party.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you dont honestly believe they would have beaten the pirates do you?

MDS

well no not the way theyre playing. but you get the idea. and the better you are, the more power you have in scheduling games.

Geowhizzer

I see Joe Blanton is taking the Brett Myers approach to pitching.  Long bombs to McCann.

ice grillin you

the only good part of this series is that i have chipper jurrjenns mccann and kelly johnson on my fantasy squad

ice grillin you

BigEd76

ice grillin you

MDS

im honestly more interested in a 2009 mds fantasy baseball team season thread

ice grillin you