Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

man this place is dead...I was hoping to come trolling....crickets
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'm guessing he'll need a new driver. 

Ba-dum-pish!

SD

I'll bet his ex wife cut his brake lines

Diomedes

How do you crash that bad at 7 am if you're not high or drunk?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Speed.

The officer mentioned he catches people sometimes doing 80 on that stretch. Start to fishtail and over correct and you're cooked.

MDS

some people got a death wish
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

damn I just heard about this. seems like his leg is pretty crunched.

shout out to this classic throwback: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNweMSYu7uE

ice grillin you

probably wasnt winning anyway but that was quite the gag by schauffle
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Mickelson won the PGA at 50 yrs/11 mos of age.

Crazy. 

Diomedes

what's so crazy about that?  you hit a little ball with a big stick, then walk for a while. 

not exactly the pinnacle of athletics

Geowhizzer

Well, it did make him the oldest player to win a major tournament.

Score one for the 50+ set!

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on May 23, 2021, 07:25:12 PM
what's so crazy about that?  you hit a little ball with a big stick, then walk for a while. 

I know you're not a fan of the game, so your misunderstanding of the difficulty of playing the game at that level at that age is understandable. 

Trust me on this... what he did at that age is so insanely difficult, it defies belief. 

Hitting a golf ball consistently straight enough and long enough to compete with men half (or more) your age is nearly impossible.  In the entire history of the game, no one has done it until today. 

That's pretty cool, man.   

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 23, 2021, 07:25:12 PM

literally nothing

plus he's MAGA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Rome

The USA has an almost incomprehensible 9-3 lead at the Ryder Cup right now.

They have four matches still to play today plus 12 tomorrow.  That's 16 possible points.  All they need is 5 1/2 to win the whole shooting match.

Pretty crazy.