2008 Phillies Post Season (SunMo is message board king.)

Started by Wingspan, September 27, 2008, 08:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

2008 Division Champs
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

The new Gold Standard:

Wingspan

Gm 1   MIL @ PHI   Wed   Oct. 1   3:00 PM   TBS
Gm 2   MIL @ PHI   Thu   Oct. 2   6:00 PM   TBS
Gm 3   PHI @ MIL   Sat   Oct. 4   6:30 PM   TBS
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

stop trying to keep your jinxing thread alive...nobody cares
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

According to Zolecki, it'll be Myers on Thursday and Moyer on Saturday

BigEd76

Yovani Gallardo is the game 1 starter for Milwaukee

PhillyPhreak54

Wingspan

Connection Problems

ice grillin you

can you say happy to be there
can you say 2007 philadelphia phillies
ryan braun can

http://ryanbraun.mlblogs.com/

Still, I didn't really have an opportunity to reflect on what we just accomplished until Monday morning. Between doing interviews and celebrating, all of the champagne and beer, it wasn't until I watched SportsCenter, looked at the Internet and read the papers that I understood what a big accomplishment it was for us. Then we went to the rally event down at Summerfest on Monday night and it totally exceeded what any of us though it would be. It felt like we just won the World Series.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

All 10 "experts" on ESPN pick the Phillies to win in 4 or 5

reese125

this is philadelphia...we need expectations to be down to make something good happen

Wingspan

30% chance of rain according to weather.com at 3pm.

Which a delayed start would be fine with me...since I have no access to the game (other than a score update on cell phone) from about 2pm to about 4:30.

I have tickets to game 2 and 5

Connection Problems

MDS

well at least ill get my $70 werth in rain delay entertainment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no chance they will delay this thing and risk messing up their triple header tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous