Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction Thread

Started by ice grillin you, September 18, 2008, 11:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

that was brandon lane the guy that matthew moconhay portrayed in two for the money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i wasnt even gonna attempt to spell it correctly for fear of destroying it to the point of self embarrassment so i with phonetics

phattymatty

fansince61

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

he's really sick at predicting games, i just hope he wasnt fluffing the home town audience.  He's always on FSR show with Czaben or however you spell it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 19, 2008, 12:29:28 PM
he's really sick at predicting games, i just hope he wasnt fluffing the home town audience.  He's always on FSR show with Czaben or however you spell it

ive never seen nor heard of him outsdie the morning show but hes horrible on there...but like you said he might be just telling angelo what he wants to hear...altho hes bad at non eagle games too

Greenfeather

Knox Harrington....Video Artist!

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles - 27
Steelers - 20

Willie Parker gives them fits. Roethlisberger gets a deep ball or two in there before the pressure finally comes around and gets to him. McNabb continues to be on point and DePimp becomes the first player in the history to put up 100 yard games in his first three games.

MadMarchHare

Eagles, 35-23.

More lack of defense, yay!  (at least the Birds can stop the run......)
Anyone but Reid.

4and26

Hummm..no Monday night hangover for the Eagles and the offense is on track and the D pound Big Ben.

Philly 37 - Pitts 20

SunMo

I think the defense comes back strong this week and holds the Steelers in check for the most part.  The problem is, the Eagles offense will be held in check as well because Andrews won't play and they will have trouble with the high pressure 3-4 that Pittsburgh plays.

Eagles - 17
Pittsburgh - 20
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.