2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2008, 03:11:03 PM
I think so too  :'(

I am tired of messing with trouble shooting now. I will have to call MLB.com when I get back...I have to at least be able to listen to the game tonight.

Phreak,

Are you sure that your cable system doesn't get WGN?  That's a pretty prevalent channel.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Nope, I checked. But I do have Russian, Chinese and Arabic channels. >:(

MDS

Wait I thought they were unwelcoming to any other kind of culture in Texas.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

He meant they have 24 hour live feeds to lynchings of those people.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

You should come on down, Todd. Check it out. Maybe come down to cover the Rice Lady Owls or something.

Anyways, back to the clusterfarg known as MLB.com...

It is not just me who is having this issue...I found a blog from MLBGameday Support and everyone is having trouble with the audio and video feeds there.

http://gameday.mlblogs.com/archives/2008/03/known_issues_and_troubleshooti.html

I have spent an hour uninstalling and reinstalling, troubleshooting and on the phone with MLB.com and nothing works. But the lady was kind enough to let me know that they may have a response back to me by Wednesday. Well farg, it sure didn't take 4 days to take the money out of my account. farging thieves.

None of this would be happening if MLB (and you can include NFL in there too) didn't have such farged up blackout restrictions. I paid 159 for Extra Innings and I want to see th farging games. But no, because its on WGN and CW57 I get the bone. Well farg you Selig and farg your lawyers too. Eat my ass you money grubbing bitches. So I pay more money because of the stupid rules and now the MLB site is farged up too. Gee, thats great.

Hallejuah holy shtein, where's the tylenol!?!?!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 12, 2008, 05:00:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2008, 03:11:03 PM
I think so too  :'(

I am tired of messing with trouble shooting now. I will have to call MLB.com when I get back...I have to at least be able to listen to the game tonight.

Phreak,

Are you sure that your cable system doesn't get WGN?  That's a pretty prevalent channel.

I feel like a fargbag now...I do have WGN.

It is buried in the 4 million channels on the digital package.

Now I just hope that it isn't blacked out.

SunMo

you don't deserve to watch them after all this tomfoolery
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

No, I deserve it more!

I want to see King Cole set down about 15 tonight.

farg MLB.com, I just got a refund from them

Rome

5-0 Bums in the bottom of the fifth.  Howard just hit a mile high 2 run pop-up dinger to right-center.

Jay - you should have seen it.  It was awesome.

Bahaha.

Rome

I live 280 miles from Miami which is considered the "home" market for Daytona.  This despite Tampa being only 145 miles away.  So whenever the Phillies play the Marlins I'm shtein out of luck.  That's one of the main reasons I don't buy the extra innings bullshtein.

MDS

Phreak I will be Texas (Dallas) for my little cousin's bat mitzvah in late fall. Drive on up and grab a yamakah and come to the service.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Hamels is masterful tonight.  Too bad Phreak is missing it.

SunMo

he said that he found WGN on his cable package, i don't know why the game would be blacked out

people who get on the cell phones, or stand up and wave, or do anything kookey behind the plate or the batter when the camera is on him need to die
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on April 12, 2008, 09:19:37 PM

people who get on the cell phones, or stand up and wave, or do anything kookey behind the plate or the batter when the camera is on him need to die

big pet peeve of mine

7 innings, 1 hit, 5 k's