2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 10, 2008, 06:09:17 PM
Howard can't even hit a loud foul today, but manages a walk.

Torre may blow through the entire bullpen by the end of the 4th at the rate he's going.
fine with me, burn up arms
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Walking Howard after getting him in that hole... another embarrassment for the Dodgers.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MacDonald looks like he's 15 years old.  Did the Dodgers pick him up between classes at Edison High School on the way to LAX?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Wow, this team is on today. Myers with 3 rbi's fargin awesome!

Don Ho

I really, really can't take Joe Buck anymore.  I may just turn on Wheels and the boys and listen to the delay.

"It's a start"  oh STFU already.

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

Buck refuses to believe the Dodgers won't win. Assface.

At first I thought they were trying to get people to keep watching.....now he's trying to make it like the Dodgers will be back in it in a moment.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

bad move pitching to this guy.  wild pitch just put these fargers back in it.

PhillyPhanInDC

I knew as soon as I hit "Post" it was doomed.

Manny is a farging icehole. Almost as bad as Jose.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

phillymic2000

Geowhizzer