2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Division Series ratings and viewership.
Dodgers 3, Cubs 0
Game 1: 3.5 (4.1 cable rating), 5.4 million viewers (Wed., 10/1, 6:30 PM TBS)
Game 2: 2.6 (3.0 cable rating), 4.0 million viewers (Thu., 10/2, 9:30 PM TBS)
Game 3: 3.2 (3.8 cable rating), 5.2 million viewers (Sat., 10/4, 10 PM TBS)

Red Sox 3, Angels 1
Game 1: N/A (N/A cable rating), 4.4 million viewers (Wed., 10/1, 10 PM TBS)
Game 2: 3.3 (3.8 cable rating), 5.3 million viewers (Fri., 10/3, 9:30 PM TBS)
Game 3: 3.9 (4.5 cable rating), 6.2 million viewers (Sun., 10/5, 7:30 PM TBS)
Game 4: not available (Mon., 10/6, 8:30 PM TBS)

Rays 3, White Sox 1
Game 1: N/A (N/A cable rating), 2.6 million viewers (Thu., 10/2, 2:30 PM TBS)
Game 2: 2.6 (3.0 cable rating), 3.9 million viewers (Fri., 10/3, 6 PM TBS)
Game 3: not available (Sun., 10/5, 4 PM TBS)
Game 4: not available (Mon., 10/6, 5 PM TBS)

Phillies 3, Brewers 1
Game 1: N/A (N/A cable rating), 2.8 million viewers (Wed., 10/1, 3 PM TBS)
Game 2: 2.7 (3.2 cable rating), 4.2 million viewers (Thu., 10/2, 6 PM TBS)
Game 3: 2.9 (3.3 cable rating), 4.6 million viewers (Sat., 10/4, 6 PM TBS)
Game 4: not available (Sun., 10/5, 1 PM TBS)

one other local viewership tidbit, game 3 and 4 of the sox series outdrew all but 2 games of the nba finals in boston. great sports town.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2008, 07:17:40 PM

This E:60 show is so cheesy. The whole black and white discussion setting after stories is stupid. With all involved acting like they care and they take notes. Please.

saw that piece on Urbina and agreed that the whole black and white discussion table is so staged with all those clowns acting like they're really into each other's stories.  very weak show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Man, I want a WS appearance so bad.

I think ROllins will be the NLCS MVP with him and Victorino being the jumper cables for the offense. They have to get on base for them to win. Get on base, run and hope that Utley has broken out of his slump enough to muster up even a sac fly when he has to, hope Howard sees pitches, and hope Burrell crushes so Howard has to see pitches.

Less than two hours!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Rome

Oh, and they just showed cheesesteaks being cooked on the grill at The Bank!  All is right with the world!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Seabiscuit36

pitch to him Cholly, its always a good idea 

And Cole needs to play games with Manram

PhillyPhreak54

Rome