2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

More to make you angry...

Sabathia:  5-0, 1.88 since being traded to the Brewers

On the plus side, the Phils have won all three games Blanton has pitched.  Personally, Blanton is 1-0 with a 4.80 ERA with the Phils.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Probably not. Eskin says he doesn't have an elbow anymore.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SunMo

funny, i don't hear WIP using that breaking news report in their sweepers for Howard...
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

So who's ready for Pittsburgh to run up in their asses this weekend?

If this team has any balls at all they'll sweep this with ease.

Geowhizzer

Graphic just said Utley is batting .246 with RISP.   Less than .200 since June 1.

SunMo

this guy kills left handed hitters and Charlie puts out the normal lineup with Utely and Howard back to back

SunMo

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

MDS

has a team in 1st place on aug 8 ever had a worse 7-8-9 than coste-bruntlett-fat guy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on August 08, 2008, 09:20:59 PM
has a team in 1st place on aug 8 ever had a worse 7-8-9 than coste-bruntlett-fat guy?

Have you ever hit in the 8-hole, sweetums?

MDS

hes a terrible pinch hitter and borderline decent backup catcher.

but in reality the 8 hitter shouldnt even matter. 1-5 in the lineup have been weaker than havas' bank account statements.