2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

He must have had his scrotes removed after he went pro.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

Dillen

I have Hamels on my fantasy team. I pointed out to myself watching the game how dick it is to take him out bottom 8th so he had no chance of winning. Obviously the Fils get a run in the 9th.

MDS

He had 110 pitches. Not sure what you're driving out there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

always needs to be interesting huh

6-7-8-PH vs Lidge

strikeout
strikeout
walk
steals 2nd
steals 3rd
walk
grounder to Chase is bobbled but they get the out at 1st

1-0 win

Don Ho

wish Dobbs had bowled that SOB over.  Great tag though.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What was up with that crackhead Elijah Dukes? Was he angry at Lidge for something? He flipped his bat after the walk and then looked all pissed off like he had somethng to prove.

And I reiterate about the Nats announcers....holy hell they are terrible. Gimme Wheels and MDS in the booth all day over those yokels.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 20, 2008, 10:02:10 PM
wish Dobbs had bowled that SOB over.  Great tag though.

Great block.  And yes, Dobbs should have plowed him.

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta point out Howard's K's again, especially the last one where he flailed at a pitch in the RH box. Oh, and the wonderful throw after Cole had picked off Guzman that sailed past Utley and would have gotten to Burrell had Jimmy not been there.

MDS

You know you would love me announcing the game, Jasony.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

the new nats stadium is nice but boring as shtein.  but igy somehow got us some extra beers after the 7th which is hard to do.

the metro ride back was fun.  when i walked in, i asked some girl who she would eat first if the zombies came, and then the whole ride turned into a monster fest.  it was awesome.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 20, 2008, 11:07:52 PM
You know you would love me announcing the game, Jasony.

You, Marcus Hayes and Wheels in the booth. Havas doing sideline reports so you guys could can continue to build your rapport together.