Fatal-Combat Discussion

Started by Diomedes, February 21, 2008, 07:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Sarge just caught a beatdown, but i mugged his ass instead of hospitalizing him for a day
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I saw that..

A question about gear...do you automatically equip the best items you have?  Armor?  If I have three hammers and a Beretta, and I'm attacked, I'm gonna defend myself with the Beretta, right?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Not sure how that works.  Good ?

mussa

phatty kicks everyones ass
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

QuoteSex Change

This will allow you to change from male to female and back for free, try finding that deal in the real world!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

HBIONIC can finally be sarges wife
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Quote235    phatty [235]   3   258 minutes   Hospitalized by SunMo
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

258 minutes?  Wow.  Nice.

mussa

i got a bank account bitches

phattymatty

me too.  and it feels like a waste.  but now no one can steal anything when bitches be robbin me.

phattymatty

has anyone accomplished any of the "crimes" yet?  i've tried probably 20 times and never got anything out of them.

SunMo

i have a few times, but you don't get much.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

ive searched shops for coins and found a 20

i tried mugging drunken bums twice but they beat me down...twice

hbionic

I just got hired a mcdonalds. Werd.  8)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

QuoteTurdle attacked you and lost.

don't step