attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I won't be able to send him a check until Monday - I've been up here for the last three weeks. I will have mine sent out Monday morning.

MDS

$10 late fee now added

also havas owes me an additional $25 from our phillies win the nl east bet that ill never see cause hes a dirty yid.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

seems like you sending me my money and collecting directly from those scabs would be the thing to do

commish
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

champion now speaking, all rise

thank you

i would like to formally announce that fantasy baseball is up on yahoo.

that is all

champion is done speaking, all can be seated

MDS

ice grillin you

need one for baseball if anyone is interested

MDS

change the draft to monday and ill get you the 1

ice grillin you

MDS

wednesday then

fridays and tuesdays are terrible

ice grillin you

cant do wednesday because the first week of the season wont count for our league

tuesday before midnite is the latest you can do your draft and still have your league start with week one

MDS

ice grillin you

ill check but im pretty sure a couple people cant do it that week

MDS

i wont know until a few days before but if its that tuesday i may be OUT

in the least ill be heavily multitasking and might pick placido polanco in the 1st rd by accident

actually if you push it back an hour (7 est) i should be ok for the main part of the draft as long as wherever i am has decent enough internet

ice grillin you