attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

DETROIT WHAT

DETROIT WHAT

PAY ME NOW stillupfront's mom

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

fun fact:

i was debating right up the game time whether or not to start ted lilly. i had him in, then out, the in...then remembered rivera and robertson werent going to pitch (therefore giving me k's) so i was gonna take him out...too late though.

if i dont start lilly we tie 7-7 (-1 win, -5 k's), but of course i still win on that. then you can sit around for the rest of your life wondering where that 1 extra strikeout was.

also i would like that $200 check, havas. 25 for our phillies bet + 175 for this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Orodenker's championship = 2006 STL Cardinals WS team

MDS

interesting shot coming from the pirates of the fantasy league

PhillyPhreak54

More like the Braves.

I was on top early and continuously dropped off...only to lose the last playoff spot to YOU, the Cards.

Next year I shall be Chico's Creepers

PhillyPhreak54

Did Havas collect this on the front side? I don't remember if we paid up front

If not tell me where to send your money, mcnabbdefensesuperbowl

ice grillin you

i have collected some but i cant recall who...my list is at home....if you didnt pay send it to me...

@ lil guy - i am going out of town for a week when i get back ill work on collecting the rest of the money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I dont remember man - let me know what your list says - if not then I can send it directly to Todd via drug mule

ice grillin you

if you have to send it send it to me as the lil guy isnt getting all the money since we have multiple winners this year

MDS

ice grillin you

SunMo

what does championship loser get?

oh yeah, nothing
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Did you lose in the final? Who beat you?

MDS

honorary jew havas hoarding his money like a 76 year old bubby from the upper west side of new york

pay me stillupfront's mom