Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

in 70 years i am going to tell my nonexistent grandkids about this match
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i feel bad for you that you cant recognize this but you are super excited for panama us qualifier

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

an all time tennis match is still the second best sporting event of the night next to knicks heat

MDS

miss st beating uconn after 1q

of course philly legend dawn staley wont get the chance to beat that norristown fraud geno

ice grillin you

i guess this is not earth shaking but espn just said this is uconns largest first half deficit in their 111 game winning streak

MDS

shes a sweaty dyke but i would munch on katie lou samuelson

ice grillin you

you might have less standards than romey and at 30 years younger

MDS

ice grillin you

so gross...unless you like long haired vampires.....shes so white and not even jewish

MDS

i like whoever the anchor is on espn for this game more...this black goddness nina taylor or whatever....but im not gonna say no

ice grillin you

cassidy hubbarth on the first game of the espn dubble tonight was all world....i dvr'ed it for repeat jerkage

ice grillin you

after all that the bulldogs still have to beat them straight up for a quarter