2008 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 08, 2008, 09:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Can you imagine the outpouring of love for Andy Reid when he resigns?

I think I'll prepay for a plane ticket to Philly for when it happens because there's no way I could... sniff... miss that...

PhillyPhreak54

I might even buy him a trophy. Or better yet, get a jersey with his name on the back of it. But we all should ingest a copious amount of drugs to honor his sons.

Rome

Or better yet give him some instead of a trophy.

Coach, you meant so much to us over the past 9 years, here's an ounce of pure Peruvian flake - my girlfriend's from Peru, so you can be sure it's the real thing...

Oh, wait...  nevermind.    :paranoid

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D

"Just make sure you tell Garrett to not keister it or else he'll be shteintin fire for a week"

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 08, 2008, 10:36:55 PMBut we all should point guns at motorists and smuggle drugs behind our anal pores to honor his sons.

FTFY
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

By far the worst sig I've seen over there.  This dude has even worser photochop skills than I do. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

What in the hell is he even trying to accomplish with that?  Taylor standing on Julius Jones' head?

Sgt PSN

No dumb dumb.  Taylor was already in the pic but I have no farging clue what he did to "highlight" the image of him.  Not to mention that the pic itself is poor quality and out of focus and the font used is looking a bit choppy as well. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe the guy wanted to incorporate two of his favorite things:  Sean Taylor, and Drew Bledsoe's ass.

Eagaholic

Sean Taylor makes the AP second team All Pro,  (hadn't played since early November). Suprised?

Sgt PSN

I'm only surprised that he didn't make the first team.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Frankly, it's a travesty, and the AP should be ashamed of themselves.

Sean Taylor should be 1st team at every position in the secondary.

ice grillin you

he led the league in interceptions at the time of his death and was having a HOF type year...i dont see anything wrong with saying he was the third or fourth best safety in the nfl this past year...he certainly would have ended up one of the best had he not been died...

plus its not like theres lots of good safetys running around the nfl...hell dawkins made FIRST team last year and he only showed up for about a quarter of the season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Dawk wasn't named (AP) all pro, he was just named as a replacement to the probowl.

In other breaking news, Pat Tillman was named as the other alternate all pro saftey. The NFC should play the probowl with an empty defensive backfield. 

Edit: true Dawk was all pro in '07

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 09, 2008, 04:33:50 PM
Dawk wasn't named (AP) all pro, he was just named as a replacement to the probowl.

im talking about last year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous