12/16 Game Thread sponsored by Hell and Pepsi

Started by BigEd76, December 16, 2007, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on December 16, 2007, 05:12:59 PM
why the farg did that stupid farging icehole run out of the endzone?

and of course fat Andy can't get his shtein together to challenge...farging awful coach that he is.  this is one you challenge because it's so close, you don't wait for a farging replay.

Joe "I'm on the Cowboys payroll and I love Romo's cock" Buck says the ball is coming out, but if you ask me it looks like he's got a hold of it with his arm, it's just his ARM that is coming out from his body. Then when his arm slams on the ground he loses the ball.

JR Reed would have downed that. :evil
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on December 16, 2007, 05:15:27 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on December 16, 2007, 05:14:32 PMWhats the use of calling a time out when you can just throw the farging red flag? What a farging idiot. Mikell was clearly down.

he did what?!

He called a time out to let his guys in the booth review it to see if it was worth challenging. farging idiot

Magical_Retard

its a fumble.

and the eagles will waste 2 timeouts on that.

after the refs ruled it was a fumble and dallas ball, the dallas cowboys lined up in a hurry to run a play off. the eagles D was not all on the field or lined up because they were not sure if reid would challenge. of course reid just stands there...while the D is forced to call a timeout because they are not even set...and reid then challenges the play...wasting 2 timeouts.

of course mikell should have never ran it out anyway.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Diomedes

Oh.  I was hoping the review was of the "was Mikell down in the end zone after the cactch" variety...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I now truly, officially hate this team.  not the Eagles in general.  I just hate this team. ???

wtf?  why would you return a pick that deep in the endzone?  you farging moron!  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

Mikell should be benched for taking it out of the endzone...

Romo to TO coming up
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

fansince61

BigEd76

Defense with another stand and Romo still sucks

3-0

Add Mikell to the sh*t list

Don Ho

ok, off to NFL Draft Countdown.  

Scouting OT, Safety, DE, CB, TE, MLB, oh and kickers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

i have to admit i'll miss all the worm burners.

fansince61

Quote from: Don Ho on December 16, 2007, 05:18:24 PM
I now truly, officially hate this team.  not the Eagles in general.  I just hate this team. ???

wtf?  why would you return a pick that deep in the endzone?  you farging moron!  

IMPORTANT.  This team is rotten from the top down,  Reid and Tommy are just incompetents taking the fools money

Munson

Reggie Brown just caught a McNabb bullet...that never happens.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Mcnabb with a worm burner.  Time to trade him.  I'm tired of seeing that shtein. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on December 16, 2007, 05:22:40 PM
ok, off to NFL Draft Countdown.  

Scouting OT, Safety, DE, CB, TE, MLB, oh and kickers.

and punter and special team candidates and..................