Eagles/Racist Game Thread

Started by SunMo, November 11, 2007, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

pinoyboy2pt0

I was re-watching the game, and Howard came up big on 2 goal line stands.  One where TKO almost made Portis fumble, but stopped the surge with a couple guys pulling to the left and the other one where he slipped in and caught Portis from behind.

whowouldathunkit.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: pinoyboy2pt0 on November 13, 2007, 04:40:25 PM
I was re-watching the game, and Howard came up big on 2 goal line stands.  One where TKO almost made Portis fumble, but stopped the surge with a couple guys pulling to the left and the other one where he slipped in and caught Portis from behind.

whowouldathunkit.

HIs first 2 plays of the year?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on November 13, 2007, 03:02:17 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on November 13, 2007, 09:06:13 AM
I wish there were a way to make Dawkins younger and more physically able, but his attitude aside, he's really not doing much of note on defense.

Head Coach Brian Dawkins has a nice ring to it.

nfl films has a new dawkins piece they apparently just made called weapon x or some shtein like that...i happened to catch it yesterday...i dont worship dawkins like most eagle fans do and it had chills going up my spine so i can only imagine what it would do to his fan club members...it was really good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 14, 2007, 11:56:46 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 13, 2007, 03:02:17 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on November 13, 2007, 09:06:13 AM
I wish there were a way to make Dawkins younger and more physically able, but his attitude aside, he's really not doing much of note on defense.

Head Coach Brian Dawkins has a nice ring to it.

nfl films has a new dawkins piece they apparently just made called weapon x or some shtein like that...i happened to catch it yesterday...i dont worship dawkins like most eagle fans do and it had chills going up my spine so i can only imagine what it would do to his fan club members...it was really good

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's been out for like 2 years now.  Wasn't done by NFL Films though, it was an Eagles fan.  He occassionally comes on here and posts links to his website whenever he comes out with a new video. 

SunMo

dawk did one himself as a part of some piece with the NFL network
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

steve sabol was narrating and it was definitely an nfl films special...they also show a highlite of his neck injury this year where he literally is bawling as he lays on the field

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

wow that video is super gay

it wasnt that

it was an nfl films production narrated by steve sabol

it also had tons of interviews with current and former teammates talking about the greatness that is dawk...andy reid too

it was like 10-15 minutes long

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

paco

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 11, 2007, 04:35:47 PM
I wasn't paying attention enough to hear the whole thing  :P

I heard him mention Ahman Green or something

I didnt see this addressed.  Here is something I saw earlier today:
For Westbrook, the game against the taterskins just added to his remarkable career numbers. He has eight career games in which he scored at least one touchdown rushing and receiving. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, only four players - Marshall Faulk (15), Ahman Green (nine), Chuck Foreman (nine), and Neal Anderson (nine) - have more. Former Eagle Wilbert Montgomery and Hall of Famer Thurman Thomas also had eight.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.