07/08 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, October 07, 2007, 01:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Stan Hochman just said on DNL that the Phillies have an offer on the table to sell and one owner is holding it up.  He believes they will sell within 2 years.  He said that the potential buyer is a Philadelphian.

I got all of this from PhilaPhans.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

dis12

Quote from: SunMo on October 10, 2007, 05:26:29 PM
Stan Hochman just said on DNL that the Phillies have an offer on the table to sell and one owner is holding it up.  He believes they will sell within 2 years.  He said that the potential buyer is a Philadelphian.

kill him, then all will be well.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Seabiscuit36

Please let it be Pat Croce and Mark Cuban
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

dis12

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 10, 2007, 06:05:57 PM

Please let it be Pat Croce and Mark Cuban
Cuban is actually from Pittsburgh area, but Croce is Philly.  Both are fargen hyper dudes.  Would make it real exciting.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SD_Eagle5

I'll believe it when it actually happens

Geowhizzer

Heck, aren't all the silent owners around 112 years old?  They'll hopefully all kick off in a few years.

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

If Pat Croce bought the team, I'd want to be a season ticket holder again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

I wont get my hopes up, but how awesome would that be?

And pray to allah that Amaro gets that Cards GM job.

BigEd76

Rome

Shouldn't the ball be on the ground or over his head in that shot?

Geowhizzer

Duh, the ball is already in center field.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

I want the Ryan Howard one where he's butchering a grounder at first.

reese125

or the one where he overthrows the second baseman....big money