07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

rjs246

She's definitely a freshman in college. And I want to bury my face in her buns.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 30, 2008, 09:06:32 AM
I'd be willing to bet she's in high school and not a day older....all of you old perverted men.

Your jealousy is so transparent.  Why you gotta hate?

PhillyGirl

ha...no, jealousy? shtein, I looked that good in high school if I slutted myself up enough too.

I could care less, but she is most definitely jailbait and you're most definitely guilty of being a perverted old man.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 30, 2008, 09:29:33 AM
ha...no, jealousy? shtein, I looked that good in high school if I slutted myself up enough too.

Got Pics?

Dont kill me Josh Parry

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

what the farg is up with the main camera on CSN tonight?  the dude can barely follow the puck
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Anywhere know where  I can follow the game on my Crackberry? ESPN's page sucks balls, and I don't think the NHL site has a mobile version.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Munson

Two penalties on the Flyers already, both crap.

Awesome.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Seabiscuit36

need to get more shots on net, pepper this guy

phillymic2000

The canadian tv announcers on line are really good.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.