07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 28, 2008, 08:46:39 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 08:45:49 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 28, 2008, 08:44:51 PM
Don't let up tonight, Wed, or saturday, finish the Romes off.

how bout sunday....i got game 6 tix
so you gonna hook me up for my birthday?

im getting hooked up myself
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

God those Vancouver jerseys were atrocious..   Every time i see them, an angel dies
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

How awesome has Timonen been this year. 

And Smith is actually playing like you would expect him to
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

lol, 5 minute boarding major for that

nope, no Flyer bias whatsoever....farging incredible
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Munson

Not only that, but the no call on the Hab sticking out his ass into RJ's leg and tripping him up...

whatever.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Munson on April 28, 2008, 09:13:59 PM
Not only that, but the no call on the Hab sticking out his ass into RJ's leg and tripping him up...

whatever.
RJ sold that shtein, it was an attempted hipcheck but should never be called, and RJ should have gotten a dive call

Seabiscuit36

Where is the fargin WHISTLE

nevermind, went thru, Thor cleared it out, net goes off

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

12.5 minutes left, Joanette just evened this game up

QB Eagles

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

why doesn't somebody find the farging icehole with that horn and jam it up their ass

BigEd76

Well this is fun.

Why can't we have a f'ing easy game  :boom