07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 25, 2008, 01:12:04 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 25, 2008, 11:13:01 AMthey are douchebags but they are phenominal fans and that place is insanely loud

they were saying last night that Bell Centre has sold out every game since the lockout

that says it all right there. the damn sport is gone for an entire season and these pathetic frenchies come back in droves. putrid.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 25, 2008, 11:13:01 AM
they are douchebags but they are phenominal fans and that place is insanely loud...i hate them but i respect them...unlike the bandwagon whore capital fans

watch how many canadian fans are at wachovia too...its gonna be nuts

Its not fair to compare Canadian hockey fans to US fans. Football is #1 here, Hockey is there. I went to 2 games vs. the Leafs in the '03 playoffs and I was surprised at the Toronto turn out. The funny thing about their fans is they'll run to the cops when they're heckled. Like the Cops were gonna be able to control that. They told all the Toronto fans to grow a set.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

That cross check to give the Habs a 5-3 was just flat out dumb

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

wow Biron was unreal in that period but made 3 or 4 highlight reel saves on that pp

BigEd76

Don Ho

i don't watch a lot of hockey being in Hawaii obviously, but playoff hockey is to stressful to watch.  i have a knot in my gut watching this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

YESSSSS PRICE MISTAKE = FLYERS GOAL

4-2, 2 mins left

Don Ho

YES!! 

love that old clip of the pre-game brawl many years back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

Up your ass you french canadian fargs

I'll reiterate what I said after game 1, Montreal has not impressed me in the least. In fact I thought the Caps gave the Flyers more problems.

Biron was great tonight

Rome

this series should be 2-0 flyers.  period.

QB Eagles

Awesome Eagles draft day
Flyers win an away playoff game
Sixers look to have the upper hand over the Pistons
Bums win

Great Philly sports day. :yay

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much.

Now finish off a great weekend tomorrow Sixers, Phils and Eagles.