07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 24, 2008, 07:38:13 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 24, 2008, 07:35:36 PM
Watching my blackberry update every 30 seconds is the lamest thing I have ever done. I farging hate this town.
I thought you had center ice?

Nope. Although I might be buying it tomorrow.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on April 24, 2008, 08:06:36 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 24, 2008, 07:38:13 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 24, 2008, 07:35:36 PM
Watching my blackberry update every 30 seconds is the lamest thing I have ever done. I farging hate this town.
I thought you had center ice?

Nope. Although I might be buying it tomorrow.
if your home you can buy it now, or do you have sopcast?

try www.channelsurfing.net for now
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

penalty shot....

Probably a goal coming up for the habs... good call
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

WOW BIRION SAVE..

That bitch behind Stevens is so hot its ridiculous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

rjs246

Women in montreal are sick. For real.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Lupul is having a strong game, of course as i say that they get caught in the zone

Seabiscuit36

Sergei Koistisyn nice goal for the habs, Carter gave him the puck

Seabiscuit36

Interesting review, looks like Kovalev high sticked the puck in, but its a tough call

SunMo

he hit the puck down into the net, and his stick smacked down onto the crossbar... i don't know how you don't overturn this

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

they're done btw...they had their chance to steal this game and montreal is going to steamroll them now