07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

what scares me tonight isn't the Flyers being outplayed, its strange bounces leading to bullshtein goals by the caps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

The Flyers got all the calls game 4 at home

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 21, 2008, 10:10:23 AM
I have no doubt in my mind they win and win handily tonight.
Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 21, 2008, 10:14:46 AM
My only fear is the officiating.

::) x infinity plus  :puke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Right, because the officiating in the last game was fair and balanced.

yup.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

the only thing worse than bitching about the officiating during the game is bitching about it before the game

MDS

im pretty sure everyone here collectively whines about the refs in the flyers thread more than any other team. its like you almost believe the refs are out to get the flyers, when in fact, its good for the nhl to have the flyers still playing so it doesnt even make any sense.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont know why flyer fans are like that because its pretty much the opposite of what philly fans are about

SD_Eagle5

flyers were 3rd in the league in regular season penalty minutes, 10 away from being 1st. but in the playoffs they're ranked 11th.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 21, 2008, 10:41:39 AM
the only thing worse than bitching about the officiating during the game is bitching about it before the game

I can think of plenty of other things worse.

Your posts, for one.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

dis12

Cote in for Knuble.  Good decision? 
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sure.  Better if they'd gone with Jimmy Rollins.

Seabiscuit36

Washington might try taking liberties so they need a guy who will drop em.  But personally if Cote is only going to see a minute or 2 of icetime, i'd give it to Downie
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons