07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

a few great stops by huet on the pp....melrose was right...huet needs to be perfect for the caps to have a chance at winning the series. no way he keeps this up...

DH

theyre booing briere because we booed ovechkin in philly....

another reason why dc cant be considered a real sports city or region or whatever the farg it is.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

He's been on the ice for 12 of 12 goals scored in the entire series.  Smith on for 11.  Worst D Pair ever. 

Gotta love ovechkins dive to get that 5 on 3, farging euro, he's shown how much of a fag he is in this series
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

flyers look like hot trash...getting run over physically too

5-1 caps in this game

the series is basically at now where i thought it would be from the start

now meaning how the caps outplayed them last game and dominating this game

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 19, 2008, 01:33:37 PM
theyre booing briere because we booed ovechkin in philly....

another reason why dc cant be considered a real sports city or region or whatever the farg it is.

its a joke and a disgrace and nothing in life is more annoying than the lets go caps air horn

ice grillin you

these announcers are so retarded....smith puts brash on his back and they spend the next two minutes talking about how scary brashear is

phillymic2000

TV guys bragging about Donald packing a wallup while they show him getting dropped :-D

Seabiscuit36

everytime the flyers go to hit its a penalty.  The Caps meanwhile hit high every time, elbows up high, but never get called, and Ovechkin is a diving bitch.  They need to step it up. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

BigEd76

15 minutes without a shot on goal

awesome

DH

coming out of that only down 1-0 is a miracle

Seabiscuit36

Yep, Caps threw a shteinload at them and only managed a 5on3 goal with Smith and Modry on the ICE.  Ovechkin is taking charging runs at people but thats great according to Eddie O

ice grillin you

one of the most embarrassing displays of hockey ive seen in a while...not even cause of what easy said but how physically the caps raped them then shtein in their mouths...and god damn the caps make the flyers look like they are skating in mud...this is exactly what i thought id see from game one and why i predicted caps in 5 or 6...i guess the caps needed to get used to playoff hockey and they are now...question is can the flyers hold on and win one of the last three

phillymic2000

#8 needs to get hit and fargin hard. He is just crusing around way to freely.

down 1-0  :-\ plenty of hockey to play, a little wake up and put wash. on their heels