07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

The dead one or the 85 year old?
Nah, this girl has season tickets and is going to the game on Thursday....lucky bitch.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

Munson

I enjoyed watching him bitch slap Huey and then score a goal on him a few minutes later.

2 goal lead going into the 3rd for the 3rd straight game...I gotta say this "balanced attack" with a lack of real big super star is working thus far in the playoffs. Though it is admittedly against an inferior team..
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

he gets major props for his play since the injury, and yes it was his shoulder so i have ridiculous respeck for the guy. 

Refs are doing everything they can to call tickytack shtein since that fagpop Bettman is there
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

I hope Vinny from South Philly beats the shtein out of that fag midget Bettman.

phillymic2000

Upshall folds him back with a straight right  ;D

phillymic2000

Seabiscuit36

Richards is a manbearpig, and Thor is really putting forth a ballsy game
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

what a flop, Vlade Divac would be proud! beeeatch

phillymic2000

THe crowd is killing him freakin awesome!!

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

awesome!!! Penalty shot!! for Richards

phillymic2000

That was Andy reid in the stands they just showed!

rjs246

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 15, 2008, 09:37:44 PM
That was Andy reid in the stands they just showed!

I saw that. Dumb fat bastich.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.