07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i ended up getting tickets to Game 2, but I won't be around Sunday so I just traded with some chick for Game 1 tickets. 

phattymatty

ha

QuoteYes, the same fans who will cheer Danny Briere for the next seven years are calling Sidney Crosby a whining Hoyda. Wrap your brain around that.

ice grillin you

MDS

only Romes play hockey. real men play baseball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

The Washington Capitals are in the playoffs and now it's time to Rock The 'Hawk. Mike Green is doing it, Elliot is doing it, and you can do it too! Instead of growing a beard, Caps defenseman Mike Green is getting a mohawk for the playoffs. Nice. So, be one of the first people to come by the EITM studios (Rockville) at 7AM Friday morning to get your own. The first 45 people who get a 'hawk will win one (1) ticket for the "Rock The 'Hawk" section at Friday night's game. Can't get by the station? Come to the "Rock 'The Hawk" party at RFD at 5:30PM before the game! We're gonna have extra tickets there (RFD), but just like earlier in the day, it's gonna cost you your hair!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Would you rock the hawk to get a free ticket, IGY?

ice grillin you

take the game out of it....basically youre asking me if id take 75-100 bucks to rock a mohawk...think about that but before you answer...

now add the game back into it...getting said mohawk would represent fandom of a team that a. is putting on one of the gayest promotions ever b. i despise  and c. is playing the flyers

now answer if id do it

phattymatty

most caps fans are from the parts of redneck maryland or virginia where they already sport mohawks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 08, 2008, 11:34:56 AM
most caps fans are from the parts of redneck maryland or virginia where they already sport mohawks.

yeah but none of them come into the city for fear of being stabbed by a negro...its why the caps attendance dropped 20% the second they moved from landover...sunday may draw a few of them since it will be light out during and after the game

games at the cap center back in the day was like walking into 1930's appalachia