07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Cunningham, Doctor J (late edition), Barkley, Hextall and Schmidt were the Philly icons I grew up idolizing. He's one of my all time favorite athletes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i cant find my favorite hextall moment (when he pummels alain chrevreier) on youtube but this is my second favorite

his classic pimp lean on the net was my favorite thing he used to do and just calmly talk shtein to other players...this one turns into a fight...the best part of it is how three flyers come in to help at the same time and just merk the cap into the boards....

makes you cry when you see these things and realize how bad hockey is now compared to the golden age of the late 70's to late 80's...altho this is actually from 94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtCGc_6nxfk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Gene Hart's voice gives me hockey wood. My penis is literally curved upward at the tip

ice grillin you

i think it was behn wilson i cant recall its on one of my hockey fight tapes  crosschecks this forward in the mouth behind the goal and the guy just goes down in a heap...and gene hart says on replay of it "if youre a beaver you can get thru that"

BigEd76

TSN reporting that Detroit, Dallas, Nashville, San Jose, Pittsburgh and Calgary have been eliminated from Forsberg's wish list.  That leaves the Flyers, Avalanche, Canucks, Ducks and Senators....

ice grillin you

haha forsberg doesnt wanna play with that bitch crosby

PhillyGirl

Holy shtein, do I feel old.

1. Mark Howe looks ANCIENT.

2. I babysat for Hextall's kids....and they're like all grown up. They were babies when I babysat them.

:-[
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

im so pissed, got stuck with the washington broadcast and some stupid shtein about Goalies sport science.  Any other night i wouldnt have cared. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

It's on NHL Network right now for all the out of towners...

dis12

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 06, 2008, 07:58:10 PM
It's on NHL Network right now for all the out of towners...
damn!  even though i have CenterIce, no NHL Network.  Even if it's not their fault, I blame Comcast.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Rome

ice grillin you

they better learn how to score at even strength because the pp is not gonna always be there...they just have no guys that can create on their own

briere and gagne have both been absolutely invisible for the last month

Rome

Hahaha.  Keep posting shtein like that, dude.

1-1 Knuble scores on the power play.

:-D

Rome

Jones just drilled Kolzig in the grill with a shot. 

Rome

2-1 Caps 17:23 to go in the third.  zesty goal through a screen on Biron.  He never saw it.