The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Guy at the bar tonight had a shirt on that said "Omar Comin"

Susquehanna Birder

Nice. I'd love to see a photo of Michael K. Williams wearing one of those.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

I didn't know String was a MILF.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Think it's about time for a re-watch

MDS

is he still putting money in his canteen, though?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

i saw the book of mormon today (it was amazing and all of you Romes should see it on broadway)....anyway BROTHER MOUZZONE WAS IN IT

at his curtain call i shouted BROTHER! but i dont think he heard me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ice grillin you

the wire on wheelies

this looks HOTT.....dio you IN?

http://www.youtube.com/v/gOMQY6k16TU

Diomedes

Wicked tired of this trailer.  It's been making the rounds for like two years now.

The phenomenon is a point of Baltimore pride.  It's like f'n Mad Max when, out of nowhere, 40 bikes and ATVs appear in the heart of the city, half of them riding impossibly long, tall wheelies...through stop signs and lights, etc.  Cops aren't allowed to give chase.  It's quite a scene.

A couple years ago they pulled a guy out of his car and beat him badly after he was in an accident with one of them (who wasn't injured, iirc).  Dude was hospitalized.  So, needless to say if one of these dudes winds up under the wheels of my truck because he ran a red light and I didn't see him coming...I'll keep going thanks, straight to a police station and my lawyer can handle the rest.

That said, the last time I saw them it was a small crew, I was walking my son in a stroller, and they stopped at the intersection I was about to cross, just like normal people do, and let me cross. 

I wish them well and hope no one gets hurt.

Also, this should go without saying but:  almost all, if not all, of the bikes are stolen.  The only thing the cops can really do is try to find where they are stored, which they do by following stillupfront's moms with helicopters and then sending tow trucks and cruisers to wherever they think the bikes are being hidden.

In conclusion,Baltimore is a great American city.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

fun fact of the week: the greek and deangelo are both in that awful sarah muchelle geller movie "irresistible" which came out before the wire