Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SunMo, April 29, 2007, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Some of the comments at the beginning of this thread are hilarious.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

i've eaten my crow on patrick on more than a few occasions, i'm still amazed he hasnt turned out a stud, but i think thats just AZ and the refusal to use TE's
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

or maybe he just isnt an effective route runner in the NFL

Seabiscuit36

They have a ton of good TE's i thought.  Urban/Pope/Watson and dont utilize any of them mostly because the WR's are so good they dont need to. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

you feeling ok today? Urban is a WR and they have Becht, Byrd and Spach as the other TE's

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 06, 2009, 08:26:35 AM
Some of the comments at the beginning of this thread are hilarious.

ha!

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 29, 2007, 02:09:17 PM
camp body
Quote from: EagleFeva on April 29, 2007, 02:10:32 PM
Well... this keeps teh level of suck going.
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 29, 2007, 04:20:41 PM
I cant believe that they passed up Patrick.  farg this team
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 12, 2007, 08:48:17 PM
I still am pissed they passed Ben Patrick for this turd
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2007, 09:40:45 PM
schobel is celek but much better now and will be in 2008...if celek is even in the nfl then
Quote from: rjs246 on January 06, 2009, 12:11:50 PM
How on Earth can you know or even think that Celek will be "Way above average"? Because he had one big game in the regular season? How many times has he even gone over 50 yards in a game. Settle down weirdo.

Seabiscuit36

might be mental breakdown time.  Thanks

reese125

This was the funniest one by mr. rjs:

QuoteThe only thing worse is people who type like this:

Ill ttyl got 2 run way to far bhind on my jrkin off. lol.

Effective communication is the major indicator of intelligence in my humble opinion. People who communicate like iceholes are, in fact, iceholes.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2007, 08:31:24 PM
Wait, that's not a good thing

lol

not a chance this guy makes the team right?
Quote from: EagleFeva on May 12, 2007, 08:34:07 PM
If he does... what does that tell you about how farged up the TE position is?

Was ya boy on the money or was he on the money?!  The TE position was definitely messed up then!  :paranoid  Truth be told, it's still pretty scary outside of Celek.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i way underestimated the GRIT factor
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

It's about time people start saying Ingram will never make the Eagles so he can turn into the next Antonio Gates.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

damn, i actually forgot all about hof ingram.  torn acl, right?

Seabiscuit36