2007 NFL Draft Thread

Started by SunMo, April 28, 2007, 10:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Nevermind my earlier post. They just had Neon introduce the "top five". Terrible.

Back to ESPN for me.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

Anyone else catch Vick being booed during the VA Tech memorial?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NGM

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 28, 2007, 12:02:15 PM

Yeah, and the dumbshtein grinned at it. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Diomedes

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 28, 2007, 12:02:15 PM

no, but that's marvelous
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I'm severely disappointed in those at the draft for not barking at Mike Vick. Farg booing...bark at his ass.

I wonder if we'll see that bitch FreddiesDance or whatever she calls herself these days here today swooning over Mike Mayock and his lisp.

Mayock says Bills want Poz at 12

Feva

Quote from: PPinDC on April 28, 2007, 12:00:23 PM
Nevermind my earlier post. They just had Neon introduce the "top five". Terrible.

Back to ESPN for me.

They cheered everyone (Russell, Peterson, Johnson, Adams) except Quinn.  They booed the white guy!

RACIST!!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Glen Macnow was getting all riled up this morning about the Eagles taking Meriweather because of the gun thing. He was up on the soapbox about how "we don't need another gun in a city that has 130 murders" blah, blah, blah. He said Sal Pal told him if they draft him Sal will ask Meriweather at the PC if he plans on toting the gun to Philly.

And then he was all upset about the FIU thing too...

Making this dood out to be Tank Johnson or something.

Get Meriweather!

Whats funny is WIP used to rip the Eagles for not taking a chance on questionable players who can ball in lieu of choieboys

NGM

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2007, 11:41:38 AM
think about it a min...what word would Big Brother mask with stilloncrack's name?

Ha! I didn't know that PM's had filters too. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyPhreak54

Schefter says Oakland asked CLE for their 2007 1, 2, 3 and a 2008 1st to move up to #1.

Al is crazy.

mussa

this is going to take the full 15 minutes. for sure. just pick jamarcus you idiots
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

here we go...demarcus...good pick for them
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

Russell's mom or grandmom looks like James Brown
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa