2007 Flyers Offseason Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 10, 2007, 06:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

http://broadband.2007superseries.ca/2007super/?vid=12419

The Game 2 2007 Super Series between Canada and Russia is live right now.  Claude Giroux from the flyers is playing.  Canada is up 2-0 in both the game and if they win the series

Demon, David Perron is one of the Blues guys, he looks really good
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on August 29, 2007, 10:40:08 AM
is that guy Giroux any good?
Fast, decent in the physical department.  He's put on 10-15 pounds since the drafted him 2 years ago. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

so what is he?  banger?  scorer?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on August 29, 2007, 10:42:14 AM
so what is he?  banger?  scorer?
A Boinker?

He's a scorer, his physical game has been a suprise but he put up 112pts last year in juniors 103 the year before.  Both year 64 assists, 48 goals last year

Rome

Seabiscuit36

Giruox just got in there and mixed it up

DH

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 11, 2007, 02:34:35 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2007 Flyers At Lightning  7:30 PM

I smell a long weekend in Tampa.   

In.

dis12

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 28, 2007, 10:50:13 AM
Is that official that Forsberg won't play till January? This morning they made it sound like he was weighing his options of playing here or in Sweden but there was no mention of him coming back midseason.
QuotePeter Forsberg had hernia surgery in Montreal on Tuesday, and that's another reason why he won't be ready to skate for quite a while - if at all.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SD_Eagle5

Read that this morning - if he comes back great if not oh well.

Seabiscuit36

i really like the team Homer put together this year, and if Forsberg is ready to play come mid year, i'd sign him in a heart beat. 

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

I'm gonna say beautiful jersey before everyone comes in and says ugly.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

They should have returned to the orange jerseys.  The black are ugly no matter how much they spiff them up.

And what's with the gay pride triangle on the collar?  farging retarded.