2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Justin Verlander from the Tigers just completed a no-hitter against the Brewers.

I watched the end of it on MLB.TV thanks to a heads-up by Harry.

:yay

Don Ho

interesting stat on Hamels, 12 of the 16 HR's he's given up are solo's.  well of course the three in a row against the Mets and the two tonight helped pad that
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Jermaine Dye almost took him "deep" a moment ago.

The Bank really is a duck-farging joke.  Dye hit a pop-fly can of corn and it made it to the warning track.  Just embarrassing.

Rome

Thru 8, Phils up 7-2.

Gas Can coming into finish it off.

Rome

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Game over.

Geary still needs the piano wire around the neck, though.

BigEd76

3 runs in 2 games....all solo HRs.  You were correct as always, igy.  They're launching 'em

SunMo

i don't know why anybody thought the White Sox would kill the ball, they aren't a very good offensive team

but Detroit...that's a different story

ice grillin you

still got a rookie scrub going tomorrow and then detroit and cleveland easy....take the phils penis out your mouth

i said kc series didnt matter...then go 7-2 aqgainst the al and maybe we can talk wild card.....maybe

The Bank really is a duck-farging joke.  Dye hit a pop-fly can of corn and it made it to the warning track.  Just embarrassing.

eaton called it a little league park in the paper today after he popped one off the end of his bat last night and it made warning track
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

3 behind the Mets
3 behind the D'Bags and Dodgers
1 behind the Braves

Rome

Some doode on the EMB was just trying to get tickets for Sunday's game (Cole's next start) against the Tiggers.  The game is completely sold out.  Even the SRO's are gone.

Probably a coincidence, but still, the kid is starting to get that aura about him.  Even after he gave up the bombs in the 1st, he didn't looked spooked.  He looked annoyed at himself but still composed.

Very cool.

PS: On the Verlander thing... dook was hitting 101 mph in the 9th inning.  That's unfair.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.