2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2007, 09:48:05 PM
choke dog has has more k's than rbi hr and runs combined

how mad would you be if he was your first round fantasy pick this year

about as mad as if i started chris sampson tonight
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

ha...i took Howard first pick in my other league, but that's no money involved, so i don't care
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

PhillyGirl

"Its starting to come together, Pepper....its starting to come together."

"Yep."
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

The great comeback to fall one game short of the playoffs begins!  WOO

pretty much....cept it wont even be that close this year cause the braves are back

they will probably take two of three from the pathetic nats...all the idiots will be shouting playoffs then theyll get swept by florida this weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Good to see...and Howard is starting to get angry. He smashed his bat after he K'd on a terrible pitch (again).

Jimmy Rollins is god. My boy absolutely hates him and wants to toss Jose Reyes' salad so I like when Jimmy makes him look like a fool.

ice grillin you

rollins is the best player on the team and easily my favorite phil in a long time but reyes is not far away from being the best player in the game right now...hes so good its scary

Rome

Good stuff: Helluva game from J-Roll tonight.  The shot by Chase Utley was ridiculous.  Even got a semi-decent start out of Eaton too.  The Phillies are starting to pound the shtein out of the ball.  The relievers were excellent for three innings.  They could definitely use more outings like that from those dudes regardless of who's out there.

Bad stuff: Howard still looks clueless.  The douchebag who threw the hot dog on the field should be beaten to a pulp.  That kind of shtein is bush-league.

BigEd76

Sgt PSN