Anyone had a crappy meal at a cheap joint lately?

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 23, 2007, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I figured we needn't sully the "good meal" thread any longer.

What's in a McNugget?

ice grillin you

went to ruby tuesdays the other day...complete trash
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ha!  If you want bad service and crappy food, you can go somewhere a lot cheaper.

Ruby Tuesday's is on the list of restaurants I'll never go to for any reason.

Even places like Olive Garden (only for soup, salad, and breadsticks) and Wendy's (vanilla frosty) have their place.  Ruby Tuesday is a piece of shtein, and they should all be imploded.

Seabiscuit36

Nino's Pizza which is a decent sized franchise in the area has the absolute worst Boneless chicken in hotsauce.  I normally get Seasobites from Seasons Pizza which are banging, the nino's crap was horrible and gave me the green apple splatters
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

dis12

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 23, 2007, 10:58:40 AM
Ha!  If you want bad service and crappy food, you can go somewhere a lot cheaper.

Ruby Tuesday's is on the list of restaurants I'll never go to for any reason.

Even places like Olive Garden (only for soup, salad, and breadsticks) and Wendy's (vanilla frosty) have their place.  Ruby Tuesday is a piece of shtein, and they should all be imploded.
I guess it all depends on specific locations of chain restaurants.  My local Rubys is pretty good (although the waitresses could be hotter). 

hey, if it's that bad, bitch to the manager, and don't pay!
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SunMo

the vanilla frosty is the only redeeming quality you can find in Wendy's? 

no.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

and olive garden has a redeeming quality??

kill yourself

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

olive garden might the single worst chain restaurant ever...but italian is probably my favorite food and i cant eat anything less than authentic

one side note on rubys...to be fair their salad bar is pretty good...of course i didnt get it the other night

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on March 23, 2007, 11:05:49 AM

no.

Quote from: SunMo on March 23, 2007, 11:08:13 AM
i don't mind Olive Garden, it is what it is

show some self respect and eat real food man.  and stop talking about your diet if you're eating this crap...of course you're fat!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on March 23, 2007, 11:05:49 AM

no.

It's only the most obvious one.  The $2.99 bacon cheeseburger meal is a winner also, for example.

BACON BACON

Quote from: SunMo on March 23, 2007, 11:08:13 AM
i don't mind Olive Garden, it is what it is

Exactly.  Only a moron would go and spend $15 on the "Tour of Italy" or some shtein.  Unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks is $5.99 or something.  I go maybe once a year.

Susquehanna Birder

Anybody every eaten at a Buffalo Wild Wings? I'd like to try it, but there isn't one in my area. I think the closest one is over an hour away.

hunt

olive garden is nowhere near the worst chain ever...but i understand that it's cool to hate things that are popular so please continue.
yeah, we get it....you're too good for anything that's popular.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Father Demon

I like 'em, but my wife hates them.

Good beer selection, and something like 20 sauces.  Good nachos too.  Phanatic and I go to one each Sunday during football season to watch the Eagles. 

Wife hates it because everything is served on paper instead of plates.  I guess she's just a little snoot sometimes.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The closest Buffalo Wild Wings is in Chapel Hill.  Hardly worth going 15-20 miles away for chain wings.