UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

This past event at Lancaster was probably the weakest crowd they had and just overall not as good as it has been in the past.  One cool thing though is that Dan "the Beast" Severn was there.  And the guy who was the referee was a UFC ref Dan something he is the huge guy that looks like Goldberg. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

Did you see Brian Harris fight? That's my buddy, I heard he won in a decision.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SD on June 06, 2010, 04:01:50 PM
Did you see Brian Harris fight? That's my buddy, I heard he won in a decision.

I missed that one I was went to watch the Flyers at that point.   

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phattymatty

i caught up with the last few episodes of TUF this week...really surprised at the final matchup.  i think mcgee wins the whole thing. mcray has got to be feeling it after 5 fights in 5 weeks.

also, anyone think that tito's boot from the show might be because of the domestic charges against him and they're using the neck injury as an excuse to kick him off?

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS could knock out Liddell.

mussa

Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald fight was great. MacDonald looks like a future star
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

chuck's done. although he looked pretty good before getting caught. and franklins arm was broken...tough farger.

mussa

yeah Chuck def looked good, but yes, he done!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

So what happened to Wanderlei Silva, just saw Chris "The Crippler" Leben is fighting Sexyama. The Crippler's one of my fav's. He's going to knock dudes head off. And I also hope Carwin knocks out Lesner. Dude has zero respect for the sport, martial arts, and the fans. I pray he goes down and goes down lights out.

MURP

he broke 3 ribs during training and had to pull out of the fight.

Leben is taking this fight on like 2 weeks of rest.  Dude just fought Aaron Simpson on June 19th.   Leben is nuts and gets respect for trying to pull this off.

rjs246

Quote from: mussa on July 01, 2010, 08:43:52 PM
And I also hope Carwin knocks out Lesner. Dude has zero respect for the sport, martial arts, and the fans.

Yeah! I hate people like me who have zero respect for MMA fans and humanity in general.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

shorebird

Man, I'd love to watch the fight tonight. Just don't have the cash.

Drunkmasterflex

Thats why you just invite people over and everybody just throws down a few bucks.  My buddies and I have been doing that and just rotating places. 

shorebird

Wish I could, but I can't make the party were it's all happening. I wrenched my knee at work on friday and have to stay off it. Heh, yeah, those friggen' pain pills and most of a twelve pack had me acting the fool last night.

I dunno'. I might order it and just worry about paying for it next month.

Diomedes

yeah, do it...that's personal responsibility for ya!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger